Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Emersons child

1) Emerson would probably believe that this election was a joke , and the ways that he would tell us to over come  this situation is by staying united, that we are a nation and we should stay together, even Though there is people who agree with the opinions of trump, they should still respect other People and there nationality, religion, etc

2) Emerson would tell us to keep working hard, if you want to succeed, and if we are lost or have any questions about anything then ask for help. Emerson would view that our school has some things to succeed, but he would probably say we need more resources

3) what I think yourself is like be you , like I notice I'm totally a different person when. I'm at school and when I'm at home or at a party but at the same time I'm the same

4) what I can say to a 10 year old is stay true to yourself and just keep moving forward

No comments:

Post a Comment